An exceptional bolster bed made from hefty organic 10 oz.cotton duck. It is generously over sized and luxuriously overstuffed. Our beds are fashioned with a proportionally larger diameter bolster and are 40-50% heavier in overall weight than the leading competitor. This means more "Eco-Fill" (recycled plastic bottles) stuffing to support the weight of your pet. Sizing can be found in images and size selection buttons above. Your pet will adore the bed's comfort and design. You'll love knowing you've chosen the healthiest most supportive bed on the market. Both the separate inner pillow and bolster ring easily unzip and can be machine washed.
Bolster Beds can be machine washed and dried
- fabrics have been prewashed and dried to help reduce finished beds from shrinking
- WASH COLD / GENTLE cycle Use gentle soap
- use LOWEST HEAT setting or NO HEAT TUMBLE DRY. Close all zippers before laundering
- put clean tennis ball or tennis shoe in dryer to help prevent clumping
- NO HEAT setting may take 2 hours or more to completely dry
- make sure bed tumbles freely in dryer
- if bed is not able to move freely it may wedge against heating element and damage fabric
- depending on your dryer size, beds might best be dried using XL dryer at local laundromat
- make sure bed is completely dry before use/storage
Most bolster beds are custom built at time of order. Normal turn around is 2-3 weeks, depending on fabric choice / availability.
We will contact customer with expected delivery schedule. Thank you.
Due to their large size and weight our bolster beds ship with a postage fee.
Here is a rough breakdown of costs for shipping:
XS/S/Medium Bolster Bed: approx. $20 each
Large Bolster Bed: approx. $35 each
X Large Bolster Bed: approx. $50 each